Honda Home Team Heroes Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal citizen of the United States and not currently located in one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules (“Official Rules”) below.
1. DESCRIPTION: The “Honda Home Team Heroes Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") begins on Monday May 16, 2016 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Friday, July 15, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm ET ("Sweepstakes Period").The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is American Honda Motor Co., Inc., 1919 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90501 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 189 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1130A, Orlando, Florida 32801 ("Administrator"). Little League Baseball®, Incorporated (“LLB”) is not responsible for the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes or the prizes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. citizens residing in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who hold a valid U.S. driver’s license at the time of entry (each, an “Entrant” and collectively, “Entrants”). Entrants, if selected as a “First Prize” or “Grand Prize” Winner, will be required to provide proof of eligibility as a condition of receiving a prize. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Rubin Postaer and Associates, LLB, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers and fulfillment companies, any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") are ineligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Sweepstakes prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go to Hometeam.honda.com (the "Website") and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry form with your date of birth, full name, primary email address, street address, City, State, zip code, and daytime phone number, affirmatively accept the Official Rules and follow the instructions to submit your entry to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on July 15, 2016. Limit one (1) entry per person and/or email address, per day. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “day” is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 am ET and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void such Entrant's entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries in excess of the limit may result in disqualification of the Entrant. Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. Entrants must provide all information requested on the entry form to be eligible to win. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. FIRST PRIZE WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Four (4) potential First Prize winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about Friday, July 22, 2016. Potential winners will be notified on or about Monday, July 25, 2016 at the email address or phone number associated with the entry. Potential winners will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within seventy-two (72) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a prize goes unclaimed or a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator. Administrator, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a First Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the First Prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Potential winners will be required to verify their address and execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release, and other prize releases (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”) covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues. Prizes will not be awarded until all such properly executed Prize Claim Documents are returned. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is less than the age of majority (a “minor”) in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must also sign and return all Prize Claim Documents on such minor winner’s behalf. Each First Prize winner must consent to a background check as a condition of accepting the First Prize. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal or other arrest or conviction records, and any other factor deemed relevant by Sweepstakes Entities to help ensure that the First Prize winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes will not, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion, bring Sweepstakes Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes Entities. If requested, each First Prize winner must agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to contact any person or entity, including any third party, referenced in the background check. First Prize will not be awarded until all such properly executed forms are returned. If a First Prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, such First Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a First Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. FIRST PRIZE: Four (4) First Prizes are available. Each First Prize consists of one (1) four (4) day / three (3) night trip (the “Trip”) for the winner and up to three (3) travel companions (“Guests”) to the 2016 Little League Baseball® World Series Event in South Williamsport, PA (the “Event”). The Trip consists of: A.) one (1) consecutive three (3) night stay at a hotel to be selected by Sponsor (one standard room, quadruple occupancy); B.) roundtrip economy-class air travel for the winner and Guests from a major metropolitan airport in the U.S. near winner’s residence to a major airport in PA (both departure and arrival airports shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; airfare provided only if winner does not reside within 250 miles of the Event); C.) round-trip ground transportation between airport, hotel and Event at Sponsor’s sole discretion; D.) up to four (4) tickets for two (2) Days (“Tickets”), good for seating at the Event on August 27 and August 28, 2016 at LLB discretion; and E.) the opportunity for the Grand Prize winner ONLY to participate as a Finalist in the Grand Prize event (the “Grand Prize Event”), as described in Section 7 below. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Trip: $ 5,500.
Actual value of First Prize will depend on the point of departure, any airfare fluctuations and seasonal pricing; any difference between the ARV and the actual cost of the trip will not be awarded. FIRST PRIZE WINNERS AND GUESTS MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AUGUST 26-29, 2016 OR THE FIRST PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED AND NO ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION WILL BE AWARDED. Dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner is eligible, but a minor, then one of the Guests must be winner’s parent or legal guardian. The Guest(s) must be at least 18 years of age or older. In the event any Guest is a minor, the First Prize winner must be such Guest’s parent/legal guardian. Guests (or parent/legal guardian if such Guest is a minor) will be required to sign and return a travel companion eligibility/liability/publicity release prior to ticketing of travel. First Prize winner and Guests must travel together on the same itinerary for the Trip. Airline for First Prize Trip to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Event and Grand Prize Event subject to change without notice. Trip cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Trip elements may not be separated. Once Trip dates have been booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. If First Prize winner elects to travel with fewer than three (3) Guests, no additional compensation will be awarded. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. First Prize winners and Guests are solely responsible for all unspecified incidentals, including, but not limited to, additional transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for a prize (or prize component), except that Sweepstakes Entities, at their sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) with one of equal value due to prize unavailability. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. First Prize winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the redemption of a prize. For tax reporting purposes, the First Prize winner must provide Administrator with a valid social security number before the First Prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the First Prize winner for the actual value of the trip fulfilled. Limit one (1) First Prize per Household. First Prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered.
Trip Conduct: First Prize winners and Guests shall conduct themselves with due regard to public conventions and morals. The First Prize winners and Guests shall not, while representing the Sweepstakes Entities during the Trip, commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The First Prize winners and Guests shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sweepstakes Entities in society or bring the Sweepstakes Entities into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Sweepstakes Entities. In the event any First Prize winner or any Guests engage in behavior that (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate the Trip early and send such First Prize Winner and/or his/her Guest(s) home with no further obligation related to the Prize.
7. GRAND PRIZE EVENT & GRAND PRIZE REQUIREMENTS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize winner will be determined via a random method decided by the Sponsor prior to the Grand Prize Event, currently scheduled to take place on Saturday, August 27, 2016, at a Sponsor selected location within the 2016 Little League Baseball World Series Event at a time determined by the Sponsor, at its sole discretion. The participants in the Grand Prize Event shall consist of the four (4) First Prize winners in this Sweepstakes and one (1) additional person selected at random by Sponsor in a separate sweepstakes which will take place on site during the Little League Baseball World Series (the “On Site Sweepstakes”) and shall collectively be known herein as the “Finalists”. To enter the On Site Sweepstakes and for complete official rules, visit Honda Dream Camp during the Little League Baseball World Series. A winner of this Sweepstakes is not eligible to win the On Site Sweepstakes and vice versa. The odds of winning the Grand Prize are a maximum of 1:5. In the event any Finalist is unable to attend the Grand Prize Event for any reason, such Finalist will forfeit his/her right to the Grand Prize and Sponsor reserves the right to proceed with the Grand Prize Event with fewer than five (5) Finalists and award the Grand Prize to one of those Finalists.
Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change or reschedule the date for the Grand Prize Event. If the Grand Prize Event cannot or does not take place due to inclement weather, acts of God or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing from the eligible Finalists to determine the Grand Prize winner. If applicable, such random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about August 31, 2016 and the Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone within approximately two (2) business days of such drawing. Grand Prize winner will be required to complete a Grand Prize Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release, and any other releases deemed relevant by the Sponsor (the “Grand Prize Winner Documents”), in its sole discretion. Failure to complete and/or return the Grand Prize Winner Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner in a random drawing from the remaining Finalists. The Grand Prize is taxable as income and all taxes associated with the Grand Prize (including but not limit to income taxes) are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Administrator for the actual retail value of the Grand Prize and First Prize received. The IRS Form 1099 will be issued in January, 2017.
8. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be available. Grand Prize consists of: One (1) 2016 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite (the “Vehicle”). Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of Vehicle, excluding tax, license, registration and destination & handling charges is $45,775. Vehicle color, options and accessories are to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If 2017 Odyssey models are on sale at the time of prize fulfillment, Sponsor may award a 2017 Odyssey Touring Elite with an MSRP equal to or greater than the MSRP of the 2016 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If applicable, Grand Prize winner is responsible for any/all costs associated with upgrades or additional vehicle options not already included. Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a valid U.S. driver's license and proof of existing car insurance coverage (comprehensive or liability) at time of delivery. Grand Prize winner is required to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to licensing and insurance requirements.
Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and fees/expenses including but not limited to sales tax, title, registration, insurance, licensing and any other expenses not listed herein related to receipt, possession, acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. No prize substitution or cash redemption of Grand Prize, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value. Grand Prize is not transferable prior to award. The MSRP of any vehicle is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the MSRP is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Any difference between the stated MSRP of the Grand Prize and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Vehicle awarded may differ from vehicle shown in promotional materials. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered.
Vehicle Delivery: Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for delays in availability of the Vehicle; final awarding of the Vehicle is subject to availability. Sweepstakes Entities shall use all reasonable efforts to award the Vehicle within one hundred and eighty (180) days after receipt of the Grand Prize Winner Documents. The Grand Prize Winner shall be responsible for personally taking delivery of the Vehicle at a dealership in reasonably close proximity to the Grand Prize Winner's permanent legal residence, as determined by the Sweepstakes Entities. The Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for all travel or transportation costs to and from the dealership, except as otherwise provided herein. The Grand Prize Winner must personally retrieve the Vehicle within thirty (30) days of written notification of delivery and must present proof of a valid Driver’s License and car insurance coverage. The Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express written limited warranties set forth in the Vehicle's applicable Owner's Guide, which warranties shall run for the term set forth in said guide.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may designate the Administrator to handle winner selection, notification, fulfillment and taxation tasks on Sponsor’s behalf. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant, on behalf of himself or herself, agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor), on behalf of himself or herself agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective successors, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injuries, losses or damages arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use or misuse of a prize. Each winner, on behalf of himself or herself, authorizes the Sponsor, Rubin Postaer and Associates, LLB and their respective designees to use his/her photo, video, name, address, voice, likeness, testimonial, prize information and personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) in advertising, marketing, programming, publicity or promotional materials, in any media, now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, to the winner to the extent permitted by law. Winners may be asked to participate in select publicity activities and events, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time for any reason or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. GOVERNING LAW/JURSIDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUBMISSION OR OTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, WEB MASTERS/SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE, AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
11. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. SPONSOR: American Honda Motor Co., Inc., 1919 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90501.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: Creative Zing Promotion Group, 189 S. Orange Avenue, Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801
15. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Honda Home Team Heroes Sweepstakes” Winner List/Rules, 189 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1130a, Orlando FL 32801 Requests for the name of the winners must be received no later September 30, 2016. Vermont residents may omit return postage.